Pinky Finger Hair Parting Tool
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
This hair parting tool is used during the application of Strand by Strand I-Tip Extensions. It is the perfect tool for separating sections and preparing strands for bonding.
To use the hair parting tool, put it on your pinky finger as if it were a ring (should not go as low as a ring, may only cover your finger nail area) and use it to quickly and easily part hair or pull hair from a part while applying Strand by Strand Extensions.
How to use a Hair Parting Tool during the application
and removal of Strand by Strand I-Tip Extensions:
1. Use a comb tail or a parting tool to create a straight part in the scalp, secure the top portion of hair
on top of the head using a clip, this will give you access to the hair underneath
which is where the application will take place.
2. Slide the Extension Tube through Pulling Needle, you may insert a few tubes
in at a time, they will sit at the lower portion of the needle, ready to be used.
3. Hook equal amount of real hair (from the loose hair that you parted) and
Extension Hair and pull through link.
4. Slide Extension Tube towards the scalp.
5. Insert tip of Fusion Hair into Link.
6. Use the Extension Pliers to tightly close the Extension Tube.
7. Repeat until desired amount of extensions have been applied.
8. To remove, open Extension Tubes using Extension Pliers and remove Fusion Hair.
Extension Tubes may also be known as Extension Links, beads, or rings. I-Tip extensions may also be known as Cold Fusion, or Micro Bead Extensions.
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 4.0|