Scalp Protector/Plastic Guard
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
3pc Mari Ari Scalp Protectors/ Plastic Guard for Keratin Fusion Application
Plastic Guards (Scalp Protectors) are used during the application
of Keratin U-Tip extensions. They act as a shield to protect your
clients' scalp from the heat. Keratin U-Tip Strand by Strand
1. Use a comb tail to create a straight part in the scalp, clip
the top portion of hair on top of the head using a clip.
2. Gather approximately 1/8 to 1/4 inch in diameter of
a small section of hair from under the part. Insert a plastic
hair guard around the strands and press the guard flat against
the head. Secure the position of the plastic guard with a clip.
3. Place a strand of Keratin U-Tip extension hair under your
clients’ natural hair, approximately 1/8 inch away from the scalp.
4. Place your heated hair extension purging tool at the top of the
hair extension and squeeze the tool closed for two to three seconds.
This melts the keratin glue and attaches the extension to the natural hair.
5. Set aside the hair extension tool, wait approximately 2 seconds for the
keratin to cool off enough for you touch and roll the heated glue in your fingers.
6. Repeat until desired amount of extensions have been applied.
Purging tools may also be known as Extension Irons. Keratin U-Tip Extensions may also be known as Hot Fusion, or Strand by Strand Extensions. Plastic Guards may also be known as Scalp Protectors.
May We Also Suggest:
|Average rating from 1 reviews: 5.0|
Life Savers!These things were life savers when I was learning how to apply those hot fusion hair extensions. During my first practice application I accidentally burned my sister's scalp with the heat from for the melting tool (good thing she is a forgiving person haha). After that, I knew to use these protectors with every client.
Submit a Review...