Long Pulling Needle
|Click to enlarge image(s)|
I-Tip Extensions. To use the pulling needle, insert extension tubes
through the needle, grab the hair with the needle hook, and slide
the tube up towards the scalp in order to insert the extension hair.
How to use Professional I-Tip Extension Pliers for the application
and removal of Strand by Strand I-Tip Extensions:
1. Use a comb tail to create a straight part in the scalp, secure the top portion of hair
on top of the head using a clip, this will give you access to the hair underneath
which is where the application will take place.
2. Slide the Extension Tube through Pulling Needle, you may insert a few tubes
in at a time, they will sit at the lower portion of the needle, ready to be used.
3. Hook equal amount of real hair (from the loose hair that you parted) and
Extension Hair and pull through link.
4. Slide Extension Tube towards the scalp.
5. Insert tip of Fusion Hair into Link.
6. Use the Extension Pliers to tightly close the Extension Tube.
7. Repeat until desired amount of extensions have been applied.
8. To remove, open Extension Tubes using Extension Pliers and remove Fusion Hair.
Among other names and nicknames, Extension Tubes may also be known as Extension Links, beads, or rings. I-Tip extensions may also be known as Cold Fusion, or Micro Bead Extensions.
Submit a Review...